September 2021/ 2022 Intake informationKings Heath Playcare is a children’s charity based on the school site, we are an independent business offering affordable childcare at either end of the school day and throughout the school holidays.
What we offer
- Before school provision 7.45 -9.00 am with an offer of breakfast
- After school provision 3.10 – 6.00 pm (Monday to Thursday) 3.10 – 5.00pm (Friday) includes and afternoon snack.
- Full day care throughout school holidays offering a range of sessions (half days or full days)
- Qualified and experienced staff in the play sector
- Qualified paediatric first aid trained staff
- A range of play-based activities including arts & crafts, construction, ICT and outdoor play spaces and games.
- Regular updates on our service via social media (Facebook Kings Heath Playcare and Twitter @KHPlaycare)
How to applyPlease print & complete one of the the forms below and return to a member of scheme staff.
Cut off date for all applications will be 8.00 am on Monday 24th May 2021, all forms returned after this day will be automatically placed on the waiting list.
Parents will receive notification of awarded places via a letter contained in their pack.
All packs will be available to collect from scheme week commencing Monday 7th June, please ask staff in your child’s attending pod or call 0121 444 5826 to arrange collection.
Completed packs must be returned to scheme handing in to pod staff or contacting scheme directly to arrange drop off no later than Friday 2nd July 2021, failure to return placement pack forms by this date will result in your place being offered to another applicant.
Manager of Provision